Every company knows that the key to on-going success and development is the successful recruitment of employees. This allows the organisation to operate efficiently and cost effectively. Making pre-employment assessments part of the recruitment process demonstrates early commitment to the welfare of your employees and how their value is perceived.
What are the benefits to you?
- Informed recruitment and deployment.
- Compliance with current legislation (DDA)
- Reduced risk of sickness absence
- Reduced risk and cost of litigation
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced long term costs
Services available include;
- Health Surveillance
- Sickness absence management
- Return to work and rehabilitation
- Pregnancy assessments
- Immunisations and tests
- Seasonal flu vaccines
Click on the individual tabs for further information on any of the above, and if you wish to make an appointment please call on 01603 592174.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss details and prices, please contact Christina Fielding, Business Manager on 01603 251625 or email email@example.com