Sickness Absence Management
Sickness absence can have a damaging impact on the profitability and success of any business but by being proactive and effectively managing absence this can be reduced. Occupational Health can play a fundamental role in supporting managers and human resource professionals, effectively managing employees back to work as quickly as possible.
- Occupational health advice to management and human resource departments
- Support in the review and formulation of sickness policies
- Consultation with management to optimise time and cost efficiency
- Use of comprehensive referral documentation
- On-going support from an Occupational Health Advisor and Physician
- Guaranteed confidentiality